Selling with Susi when also Buying
— Sellers who also BUY with Susi (or with an agent at SusiHomes) receive numerous benefits. Not only do they receive all of Susi’s BUYING benefits (search-by-school-district, free home inspection, School-District-Specific Demographics, unparalleled “schools” experience, etc.), but they also receive the FULL Selling Package at a discount commission!
Naturally, having a listing on SusiHomes.com, understandably one of the premier real estate portals in the GTA, creates a lot of publicity for the home. But however great this exposure is, Susi and her team do not take any chances with your listing. They want to sell your home quickly and for the maximum price possible. And they do this by spending money on proven strategies they have developed through their experiences.
Furthermore, all agents at SusiHomes are obligated to keep you informed. Constant communication is imperative through this somewhat stressful time, and Susi and her team will always answer your calls. They will always keep you updated. They will always be honest and respectful.
And if that isn’t enough, let’s go through some of the other benefits of listing with SusiHomes…
- FREE HOME EVALUATION – A detailed, comprehensive report – a Comparative Market Analysis from SusiHomes – fully establishes your home’s current market value, and from this a Listing Price is determined both for Maximum Value and Maximum Speed-Of-Sale.
- FREE PROFESSIONAL STAGING – At the expense of SusiHomes, a Professional Stager comes to your home and provides valuable recommendations of how to prepare your home for maximum desirability, with the goal in mind of a quicker sale! Staging is proven to add to the price and speed of sale.
- FREE PROFESSIONAL PHOTOGRAPHY – At the expense of SusiHomes, a Professional Photographer comes to your home just before it’s ready to be presented to the public, and takes pictures DESIGNED to bring potential Buyers into your house for a look-see! Real Estate Photography is unique and essential, and should only be done by experienced Real Estate Photographers.
- FREE VIRTUAL/VIDEO TOURS – At the expense of SusiHomes, a Virtual Tour or Video Tour is prepared for Web Broadcast. Buyers LOVE those visual Tours!
- FREE ADVERTISING UNTIL SOLD – At the expense of SusiHomes, strategic advertising of your home appears in high-exposure print outlets (like Mississauga News or the Etobicoke Guardian or even the Toronto Star), and is blanketed over the internet on a plethora of varying sites!
- FREE HI-TECH HOMESELLING AID #1 and DIFFERENCE-MAKER #2 – These two amazing tools are not revealed here in order to detract Susi’s competitors from imitation. But these two strategies ARE amazing, and will make a difference to the home’s selling price and speed. Have Susi over to present to you, and you’ll surely see why!
When you BUY with Susi, the rate of Susi’s selling commission gets reduced (from the standard 2.5%) resulting in thousands of dollars in savings. FULL SELLING SERVICE is still implemented. No haggling is needed!
And there’s really no reason in the world that you wouldn’t BUY WITH SUSI, for the reasons listed below:
Why BUY with Susi?
- HONESTY, INTEGRITY, EMPATHY – She doesn’t “pump up” a house so that you’ll buy something faster. She doesn’t hold back her opinion on a house. She only cares that you are happy with your purchase.
- HARD-WORKING, RELIABLE, ACCOUNTABLE – She works tirelessly for you – she really wants to find the best home for you in the price range you can afford. She doesn’t avoid your calls. She is responsible for your satisfaction.
- KNOWLEDGEABLE – She knows the neighbourhoods. She IS the leading authority on Mississauga schools. She is meticulous in the process and she is a skilled negotiator.
- FREE HONEST HOME INSPECTION* – At Susi’s expense, a professional, certified Home Inspector will come to the house your offer was accepted on, and provide a super-detailed report on his findings. Susi’s Home Inspectors work independently from Susi, are honest and professional, are under no circumstances will they provide a “softer” report in order to ease the sale through. (Sadly, this can happen elsewhere.)